§ 1. General Provisions
- These rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") set out the general conditions of the GOLD MEDAL CONSUMERS' CHOICE 2020.
- The organiser of the Competition is Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, 60-734 Poznań, ul. Glogowska 14, entered into register of entrepreneurs kept by the Regional Court in Poznań, Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań 8th Economic Division of National Court Registry, KRS number 0000202703 and registered as an active VAT payer - NIP number 777-00-00-488, share capital - PLN 288 348 000,00 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
- The Organiser shall appoint a Competition Commission. The Commission shall supervise the Competition as well as ensure the observance of the Rules and resolve any disputes.
- A person participating in the vote (hereinafter referred to as the "Voter") and the company whose products are taking part in the Competition (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant") by joining the Competition give their consent to all the provisions of the Rules, and agree to follow them.
§ 2 Purpose and Course of the Competition
- The purpose of the Competition is to select the winners of voting (votes are cast by Voters) as part of the fairs participating in the Gold Medal Competition of Grupa MTP.
- A prerequisite to participate in the Competition by the Participants is prior positive verification of the Participant's product by the Gold Medal Competition Jury and obtaining the title of the Gold Medal in a specific fair category by the product – the rules for the organization of the Gold Medal competition are described in separate Rules available at www.zlotymedal.com
- A prerequisite for the initiation of voting is awarding at least two Gold Medals in a given category by the Jury – in individual cases, the Organizer has the right to decide not to activate the Competition due to awarding a single medal or combining the voting on two related category products.
- The Competition begins on the moment of creating a survey for a given fair at www.zlotymedal.com. The date is variable and dependent on the inflow of product promotional information from the Participants. The Voters cast their votes using the online survey.
- The Competition ends two working days before the given fair begins. The end date may not fall on a public holiday (in such case the end date of the voting is the last day before the public holiday). The voting ends at 11.59 p.m.
- The Gold Medal Consumers' Choice 2020 title is granted to the products getting the largest number of votes in individual Competitions.
- The final result of the Competition is the result of online voting.
- The results of individual Competitions are announced on the website www.zlotymedal.com after the verification by the Competition Commission.
- The Participant whose product gets the most votes receives the right to use the title of Gold Medal Consumers' Choice 2020, is awarded Gold Medal – Consumers' Choice logotype, and a congratulatory letter signed by the Grupa MTP President.
- The Gold Medal Consumers' Choice award and diploma will be handed to the winner during the given fair in the place and time specified by the Organizer. The winner will receive the notification in advance.
§ 3 Competition Voting Rules
1. The Voters are persons who:
a) will cast a valid vote by voting online at www.zlotymedal.com
b) are of legal age and have full legal capacity,
c) will correctly copy in the appropriate box the code from the picture visible on the website (voting version at www.zlotymedal.com)
2. The Voters may cast their votes in the Competition only once a day.
3. If the Voter or Participant uses unfair practices, described in § 3, point 3, in particular multiple voting by forcing the renewal of the IP address at his/her Internet provider (ISP), using the anonymous TOR network, using proxy servers, using groups of computers (so-called botnets), using software to recognize captcha codes (OCR) and any other methods of unfairly influencing the voting results, the Organizer reserves the right to remove irregular votes, suspend, verify and / or annul the Poll.
4. In the event of suspending the Competition, the Organizer reserves the right to change its end date.
§ 4 Final provisions
1. The Organizer shall not be liable for:
a) problems in the functioning of the Competition if they occurred as a result of the events which, with due diligence, the Organizer was unable to predict or which could not be prevented, in particular in case of problems with random events of force majeure,
b) participation in the Competition which is contrary to the provisions of these Rules and the damage caused,
c) interruption of the Competition for technical reasons or reasons not attributable to the Organizer
d) not transferring the prizes caused by the submitting incorrect contact information (phone no., email address) by the Participant.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Rules in the event of a change of legislation or for any other important reason. Amendments to the Rules may also concern the prolonging of the Competition in case of events described in § 3 Item 4
3. Participants' complaints concerning the Competition shall be considered by the Competition Commission, in writing, within 30 days of the complaint receipt.